RONALD Z. BRAGAIS
165 U 20TH AVE EAST REMBO MAKATI CITY
CONTACT # 02 8813085/09178464164
Be a part of well-established company that will utilize my skills and maximize my potentials and eventually gain professional and financial growth.
Senior Courier/ASST.SUPVR, (Federal Express/ Airfreight 2100 INC ), knowledgeable in logistics and shipping procedures, computer literate, strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, forklift operator and driving.
FEDERAL EXPRESS/Airfreight 2100.Inc
DECEMBER 2006 – PRESENT
· Supervises dispatch of couriers every morning
· In – charge of Satellite Station’s opening, setup and preparation
· In – charge of Satellite Station’s closing, security and clean-up
· Monitors morning and/or evening shuttle
- Checks final sorts in Satellite Station
- Checks issues, control equipment (Super tracker, Cell phone etc)
· Conduct on the-job training for newly hired couriers
· Completes shift/duties of 2nd shift Team Leader during absence
· Inspects if couriers are in proper uniform and cleanliness standards of van
· Performs other related tasks as required
· Reviews courier’s scans, makes sure that counts tally with load
· Reviews FAMIS timecards with couriers, call couriers attention for any discrepancies noted. Discrepancies are to be noted the same day if not needed to be acted upon during 2 to 6 windows
· Conducts courier rides, route audits, etc, and provides feedback to Station Manager regarding audit results
· Maintains pertinent documents of subordinates such as employee calendar & job description.
COURIER/ TRACE AGENT/SUPPLY CUSTODIAN
MAY 2002 - NOVEMBER 2006
· Accomplishes timely pick-up of payment and packages and accurate delivery of assigned packages and billing for customers
· Answer customer questions on FedEx features of services, and continually keeps customers informed about the company and its services.
· Determines legality of packages including weight and size, proper wrapping, insurance values and special requirements for hazardous material shipments based on Service Reference Guide.
· Audits accuracy and completeness of airway bill based on the checklist provided in the Service Reference Guide and checks package conformity to proper packaging requirements before accepting a package.
· Assist customers in their option to repackage the shipment for compliance to specified weight limits.
· Provides necessary paperwork relating to the pick-up and delivery of packages, such as Airway bills, Delivery Records, Pick-up manifest, etc. with neatness and accuracy.
· Ensures that packages have complete and accurate shipping documents.
· Ensures proper security of FedEx company and customer property, such as cash, packages, equipment, and supplies by issuing original receipt for payments received, checking adequate supplies for the customers use, proper packaging of shipments and enough equipment to be used in performing the tasks.
· Ensures customer have adequate supply of FEDEX materials and supplies.
· Maintains neat and clean appearance of self to uphold company public image.
· Consult Team Leader if there is a Problem regarding the shipment before accepting or refusing the package.
· For shipments returned to sender for corrections, advices sender of limitations and arranges for the later pick-up if unable to wait.
· Submits Delivery Record on time for proper updating of Proof of Delivery.
· Immediately reports unsuccessful pick-ups to dispatcher for further actions.
· Returns sender's copy of Airway bill to sender as receipt of package and keeps remaining copies in a safe pouch.
· Remits all payments collected from customers whether in the form of cash or checks to Accounting department and ensures that all collections and collections and billings are accounted for.
· Returns copies of billing documents to Accounting department for proper monitoring of clients who are due for payment.
· Forwards pick-up shipments to warehouse before the cut-off time, check all shipment with irregularities,
· Performs and/or implements quality system and ISO-related activities.
· Performs other duties at a similar level of skill and complexity as required.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCES :
JANUARY 2002 – DECEMBER 2002 LA SUERTE CIGARRETTE & CIGAR.
KM 14 WEST SERVC ROAD PARANAQUE.
NOVEMBER 2000 - DECEMBER 2001 EMIRATE SECURITY & MAINTENANCE
CUSTOMER SVC REP.
HONDA CARS MAKATI
Magallanes complex makati city
JULY 2000 – OCTOBER 2001 VETERANS PHIL.SCOUT SECURITY CCTV/RADIO OPERATOR
VICTORIAS MILLING COMPANY
VICTORIAS CITY NEG OCC.
APRIL 1998 – JUNE 2000 VICTORIAS MILLING COMPANY.
ELECTRONIC TECH./JR ELECTRICIAN
Victorias City Neg Occ.
SEMINARS AND TRAININGS ATTENDED:
October 2006 Basic Cosmos
July 2006 Basic First Aid
February 2005 Dangerous Drugs Awareness
February 2005 5S Records Management
May 2004 Basic Documentation
January 2004 Economics of Living and Planning Federal Express
September 2003 Customers Are Really Everything
December 2002 CARE Program
July 2002 International Courier Course
September 2003 Phil. Quality Awareness
JULY 2003 Domestic Courier course
October 2002 Security & Supervising Training
Phil. Veterans Scout Academy
Tertiary CAPITOL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (BACOLOD CITY)
Bachelor in INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS & COMM.
1994 – 1998
Birth date May 15,1977
Provincial Address OLD TOWN Victorias city Neg OCC.
Ferdinand A. Camañag
Senior Manager – NCR Operations
Airfreight 2100 Inc / Federal Express
(632) 879 – 4480
Manager – Paranaque Station
Airfreight 2100 Inc / Federal Express
I hereby certify that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Enter your password to edit your resume