ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
AEON Amity Corporation - Japan
Amity Corporation is the leading English conversation educator for children. With over 70 branch schools throughout Japan, we offer exciting opportunities for enthusiastic professional, native English speakers who enjoy working with children. Amity teachers plan and instruct all lessons, perform office duties, and interact with students and parents on a daily basis in the dynamic country of Japan.
- BA/BSc degree; all majors considered
- Proof of education in English (from Elementary school through University
- Teaching experience helpful, but not necessary
- Japanese language ability helpful, but not necessary
- Strong interest in working with children
- Competitive salary (285,000 yen/month)
- One year contract
- Visa sponsorship
- Paid training in Japan
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Subsidized, furnished apartment (42,000yen/month)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Completion bonus
- Return airfare
- Opportunities for advancement
Apply online at http://www.amityteachers.com (select Amity Toronto Office). Please include:
- Current resume
- 1-page essay (no less than 500 words) titled, 'Why I Want To Teach Children and Live In Japan'. Resumes sent without an essay will not be considered.
Amity Toronto Office 120 Adelaide Street West, Suite 2500 Toronto, ON M5H 1T1, Canada Tel: (416) 364-8555 / Fax: (416) 364-7561
E- mail email@example.com