ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Baton Rouge (Weekend) Teach Students to be ESL Teachers - United States
Lessons will typically take place on or near local Baton Rouge University campuses Saturdays and Sundays for three consecutive weekends from 9 am to 6 pm (up to 6 courses per year, dependent on student registrations).
TESOL Instructors prepare and facilitate TESOL teacher training certification courses using curriculum developed by Oxford Seminars and tailored by each Instructor to suit their strengths. The curriculum and resource materials provided minimize preparation time for class sizes of 15 – 25 students and include:
• Lesson planning;
• Classroom management techniques;
• Skills development (vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing);
• Contemporary second language acquisition methodologies;
• Strategies for acquiring ESL teaching jobs around the world.
• 2 or more years of overseas ESL teaching experience;
• College or University graduate;
• B.Ed, M.Ed, MA TESOL would be an asset.
Wage: $30 per hour
Send your cover letter and resume to Teresa Lucas at email@example.com. Indicate "JTBR" in the subject line.
Visit www.oxfordseminars.com/careers/tesol.php for more information about our TESOL Instructor position and www.oxfordseminars.com for more information about our TESOL/TESL teacher training certification and teaching ESL overseas.