ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand - Thailand
Yours in Education
AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand is looking for enthusiastic and responsible native English teachers with Bachelor degree for our next academic year, which will start at the beginning of May, to teach conversational English in Thailand. These teachers are needed in positions in and around Bangkok or up country Thailand. Keep in mind that our programs are fully supported by Education Ministry of Thailand and Government Savings Bank and currently, we have around 65 teachers in 21 schools all over Thailand. If you want to work with a highly reliable company in Thailand, join us.
- If you are interested on teaching but don't know where to start,
- If you want travel in Thailand and earn money,
- If you want to experience Thailand, AYC is the right answer.
Some of our positions:
- Ubon Ratchatani
- Sri Saket
- Nakhon Pathom
and many more...
- You will teach using on our prepared curriculum and teaching hours won't be exceeding a maximum of 24 hours per week.
- 33.500 thb salary minus tax and insurance (28.500 thb base salary plus 5000 thb for accommodation and transportation)
- AYC will assist you in finding accommodation.
- Teachers will be sent to their positions by our van and other travel expenses will be paid by AYC.
- Visa and work permit will be provided by AYC. If the teachers are coming from abroad, AYC will send them the proper documents to receive a Non Immigrant B Visa from Thai Embassy or consulates in your home country.
Documentation needed for your application:
1 - CV/Resume. (Microsoft Office Doc or Adobe PDF format)
2 - Copy of your highest level of academic degree/diploma/certificate/or college transcript.
3 - A photocopy of the front page of your valid passport.
4 - Recent color Photo.
5 - Letter of Recommendation/or Release Letter from your previous school.
6 - Any other relevant information you think might help your application.
We serve 95% percent to the Government schools in Thailand consisting of poor to mid class children and our priority is to serve impoverished people. Our academic year in Thailand starts on May and second semester starts in November. Semester breaks are on October and April. So if you want to apply for a teaching job in Thailand, please consider these dates.
Also we will hold a mandatory seminar for our teachers between 20th to 25th of April. This seminar will be about Thai Culture and hints, tips on how to teach successfully in Thailand. Hotel and breakfast will be paid by AYC and at the end you will receive a Thai Cultural Certificate which is essential for applying for a teaching license in Thailand. Normally this seminar costs around 6000 thb in Thailand but we will hold it without any fee and just for the benefit and development of our teachers. So you need to be in Thailand for this seminar during these dates.
If we can agree on everything, your position can be secured. For further inquiry, feel free to mail us anytime. We will respond you as soon as possible.
AYC Human Resources Department
Mobile: + 66 8 9686 0532
Office Tel: + 66 81565-2150
Fax: +66 2-911-1700
GOT Building 7th floor, Ratchadaphisek soi 29, 10900 Chatuchak, Bangkok, THAILAND