ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand - Thailand
AYC Intercultural Programs, Thailand is looking for enthusiastic people all year round to teach conversational English in Thailand. Native English teacher needed in some of our positions in and around Bangkok, Thailand.
- If you have interested on teaching but dont know where to start,
- If you want to keep travelling in Thailand and earn money,
- If you want to experience Thailand, Ayc is the right answer.
Some of our positions:
- Chachoengsao ( 90 km to Bangkok )
- Samutprakan ( 60 km to Bangkok )
- Sakhon Nakhon
and many more...
- You will teach depending on our prepared curriculum and teaching hours wont be exceed a maximum of 24 hours per week. Our programs are supported by Education Ministry of Thailand and Goverment Savings Bank.
- 35.000 thb salary
- Housing allowance, ( AYC will assist you in finding accomodation)
- Travel allowance, ( Teachers willbe sent to their positions by our luxurious ac van and other travel expenses will be paid by AYC )
- Visa and work permit will be provided by AYC. ( visa and work permit will be arranged in one month )
Documentation we need for application:
1 - CV Resume (Microsoft Office Doc or Adobe PDF format)
2 - Copy your highest level of academic degree diploma certificate or college transcript
3 - The Photo copy of the data page of valid passport
4 - Recent color Photo
5 - Letter of Recommendation or Release Letter from your previous school
6 - Any other relevant information you think might help your application
If you are interested please send your application along with your documentation to the following contacts or call us. ( please state the subject )
Tel: +66 8 5386 8005
Email Address: email@example.com
AYC Intercultural Programs Thailand : 9/197 7th Floor GOT Building Rachadaphisek 29 Soi Ratchdaphisek Rd. Chatuchack Bangkok 10900 Thailand