ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
New Generation for Languages - Saudi Arabia
English male\female teacher needed in Saudi Arabia. The New Generation Center for English Language in Qassim (Al Rass City) in Saudi Arabia is a new center and offers a variety of English language programs and services. We are currently looking for a teacher:
Muslim, single, male & female, native speaker of English who is committed, flexible creative, and under the age of 45.
Qualifications: We prefer a teacher who has some experience with teaching English as a second language and any certificates in teaching English. (At least CELTA or equivalent Students' age/level: All age groups/all levels Availability: immediately.
Offer of Employment :
1. Basic Salary: 4500 SR(Saudi Riyal) monthly (Tax Free)+ The bonus which varies according to the teacher's ability. Open negotiation with experienced foreign teachers.
2. Housing: private or sharing room with bathroom or one month salary towards renting a room elsewhere (whatever the teacher prefers).
3. Vacation: 20 days paid vacation after the first year of working in the kingdom. In addition to this all staff including teacher are entitled to take 7-10 days paid holidays at Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adhha. These are public holidays for The Kingdom and follow the famous months of Ramadan and Hajj.
4. Working Days: teacher work 5 days a week.
5. Air Tickets: Around-trip air ticket will be provided from/ to the place of origin once a year.
6. Airport pick up.
8. Air Ticket for the employee to his country each ticket after 2 years.
Environment: Al Rass City is a town in the Qassim area in the center of Saudi Arabia at a distance of 450 Kilometers from Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. It is connected to other parts of Saudi Arabia by a highway and is served by a domestic airport. There are regular bus-trips from Al Rass to all other cities in Saudi Arabia.
The weather in Al Rass: In winter, jackets are necessary. The average temperature during winter is 7 to 21 C. The months of June through September are usually hot, but every building and housing unit is air-conditioned. Al Rass has several banks, supermarkets, bakeries and restaurants.
Applications: To apply: Send your CV and personal photo to the email:
saj_rass @ hotmail.com
Thanks, Saleh Tel.: 00966505145624 ( from 7;00 to 20;00 GMT) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org