ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
E-MAX Eikaiwa Gakuin - Japan
E-MAX Eikaiwa Gakuin, in Kobe, Japan, is seeking a P/T native English instructor to teach kids ages 5-12:
• Applicant must currently reside in Japan
• Valid work visa required
• Min. 1 year teaching experience with kids required
1. Must be energetic, likable, love kids, and have experience teaching them.
2. Must have your own effective teaching methods and be able to plan your own lessons.
3. Tues-Fri between 5pm-8pm; Sat 10am to early afternoon.
4. 2000 yen/hour.
5. Small classes – maximum of 4 kids per class.
6. Position starts as soon as possible.
E-MAX is a private English conversation school which is Eiken certified. We offer quality, interactive, fun lessons which are taught by caring, dedicated teachers. Our goal is to have happy students and happy teachers through our reputation as Kobe’s premier English conversation school. Please visit our website at www.e-max-kobe.com.
If you feel you are qualified, please email your CV, cover letter, & photo to Mr. Iguchi: firstname.lastname@example.org.