ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Caledonian School - Czech Republic
Caledonian School ( http://www.caledonianschool.com ) offers the INTERNATIONAL TEFL PROGRAM certificate course for those individuals who are looking for an initial 4-week qualification to teach ESL.
The course, conducted in cooperation with Oxford University Press, is offered throughout the year.
The course requires no commitment to the school, but nearly all trainees work for us following the course.
Teachers who successfully complete the course are guaranteed a job with the school. We know of no other language school in Europe which offers a teach-where-you-train TEFL course and provides so much post-course assistance -- including arranging of work permits and residency visas.
Caledonian School welcomes applicants from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand for its TEFL courses.
We arrange WORK/RESIDENCY VISAS for all of our full-time, non-EU teachers.
You can find more information about our TEFL course at http://www.caledonianschool.com.
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for, please contact:
Ms. Jessica Williamson
TEFL Course Coordinator
150 00, Prague 5
(country code: 420; from North America: 011-420 - 257 31 36 50)
Full-time jobs for qualified ESL teachers at CALEDONIAN SCHOOL in Prague, Czech Republic.
We are especially interested in teachers with Business English and Cambridge exam preparation experience.
In addition to your base pay we offer these benefits for full-time teachers:
• 200kc (Czech crowns) for attending monthly teachers’ meeting
• Full reimbursement for Prague travel pass
• Paid Christmas/New Years’ bonus
• Free Czech lessons (other languages at 50% discount)
• Legal/Official translation of visa documents into Czech
• Full-time contracts/School medical plan
• Excellent resources – our library contains over 3,000 titles
• Regular workshops focused on teacher development
• Free computers and WiFi in teacher’s room (24/7)
• School café open throughout the day and in evenings
• School and café parties, film nights, quiz nights
• Lots of teachers from all sorts of backgrounds – so easy to make friends
You can find more information about Caledonian School at www.caledonianschool.com.
For more information about working for Caledonian School, please send your CV to: