ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
ETEC Agency - South Korea
ASAP Busan job – Great location! ( near Kyong Sung University, Gwang An ri Beach)
Location : near Gwang An Ri beach, Kyong Seong University,
Start date : early of April
Preferred who have all of visa documents in hand.
ESL Experience preferred but not essential
Set curriculum, course books, a few training/orientation providen
Do you want to be located near Beach area ? Yes, you can get to beach area on walk shortly if you want.
As one of leading franchise schools in Korea, school will provide you with comfortable and modern working conditions and housing.
If you would like to apply for this job, please e-mail me your resume, cover letter and recent photos( as well as the front page of passport) at email@example.com. For more info. Please contact me at + 82 51 806 0830
Busan, a bustling city of 4 million residents, is located on the Southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula. The natural environment of Busan is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers and sea. Busan is the second largest city in Korea and is proud to be playing a major role on the world stage with its hosting of the 2002 Asian Games and its participation in hosting the 2002 World Cup Korea/Japan.
- location : near Gwang An Ri beach area , Kyong Song University
- starting date : 1st of April
- teaching object : or Elementary (or upper)
- age group : 8~13 years old
- working hours : Mon~Friday, 30(at maximum) teaching hours per week between 2~9 pm
But actual teaching will start from 3 pm.
- salary : 2.2 Million won per month
- housing: fully furnished single studio apartment (near beach area)
- distance between apt and school : 10 min on foot
- other foreign teachers : 7
- prepaid ticket, one year ending bonus
- medical insurance, national pension, national pension : : 50% covered by school