ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
ESL4Korea - South Korea
Daejeon-si at Chungcheonnam-do in Korea/Kindy to Ele./Only female majoring edu. or music / start date – May 1th, 2012
ESL4Korea is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government. We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for about 10 years and placed good teachers. Please visit to this site to get further information
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1.Location: Daejeon-si at Chungcheongnam-do in Korea
2. Start date: May 1th
3. Monthly pay : 2.2million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Vacancy : 1
6. Gender : Female
7. Nationality : a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
8. Type of student : Kindy and Elementary school students
9. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:1
10. Working hours a day: 10:00am to 7:00p.m
11. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
12. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Type of housing: Single housing
2) Round trip airfare: Free
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1. Must be a citizen of one of these seven countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
2. Edu. or music majors preferred
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must love teaching children.
5. A teacher having a teaching experience for more than one year preferred
Required Documents for E2 visa:
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know:
This is a one-year contract job and renewable
How to apply:
Fill out online application form at this address,
email your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach your resume as a .doc file and photos as a .jpg . This is essential
When you apply for, please email me your resume and photo along with your answer for this questions.
1. Full name(First Middle Last)
2. Date of birth
4. Contact number
5. Available time to get a call
6. When can you start to teach in Korea?
7. Do you have all documents to get E2 visa as below?
•Nationwide Police Background Check with apostille
•A notarized photocopy of BA degree certificate with apostille
•4 passport sized photos
•A photocopy of the front pages of your passport (a page with photo & signature)
8.Preferred location (Please be flexible to increase chances to get a good teaching position)
9. Preferred age group
10. Preferred teaching schedule (e.g. day shift)
11. Preferred school type : private or public
12. Education (e.g.BA/MA/Ph.D and a 100 hour Tesol/TEFL/CELTA certificate)
13. Experience (Teaching or relevant experience)
14. Where are you now?
15. How did you hear about this ad.?
16. Self introduction
- Brief self-intro
- what are the most important factors for you regarding your job?
(e.g. pay, schedule, location, age level, working environment, etc.)
17. Any comments welcome
Thank you for your precious time.