ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Dewey International - Taiwan
TAIWAN Private and Public Schools are looking for Certified Teachers. To all Certified Teachers who are interested to teach in Taiwan, I, Michael of Dewey International is encouraging you to submit your application to start immediately your initial screening with no obligation.
Just send the following requirements and we will do the rest.
Every e-mail you sent you can hope for promptly feedback.
Closing Date: Until Filled
Location: Across Taiwan (Taichung City, Kaohsiung City, Taoyuan City & Hsinchu City)
School Type: Public &Private
Work Type: Full-time
1. Contract term: minimum of one year
2. Working hour: Mon-Fri, 8 am-7 pm
3. Teaching load: 20-25 hr/wk
4. Student age: G1-12, in accordance with school
5. Size of class: 25~40 students
Salary & Benefits:
1. Salary 2100-2200 USD/month
2. Housing subsidy 170 USD/month, accommodation assistance
3. Airfare reimbursement 1300-1400 USD, free airport pickup
4. End of contract performance bonus: aprx. one month salary
5. 10 days annual leave with pay
6. National labor insurance and health insurance provided
7. Work permit & alien resident certificate (ARC): school will assist to apply
Qualifications and Requirements:
Native English Speaker
1. Bachelors Degree or above
2. Teacher / Sub-teacher Certificate
3. Must have a valid passport - at least 12 months
To apply, send the ff: documents:
1. Updated resume with recent photo (include your nationality & date of birth)
2. Copy of Teacher Certificate
3. Copy of Degree
4. Please indicate your earliest date of availability.
Email Address: recruit04(at)de-wey.com.tw
Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd.
For more information, visit us http://www.esldewey.com.tw