ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Asian Consultants International - Taiwan
Work for internationally recognized and established language school in Taoyuan City
Type of Program: Well-known franchise chain of cram schools
Students: Mostly 6-14 years old, some teens and adults
Class size: Max 18 students/class
Teaching Hours: Guaranteed at least 80 hours/month
Total Work Hours: 80-120 hrs/month
Housing: Assistance in finding accommodation
Visa: School sponsored work visa
• Monthly salary around NT$50,000 (*approximately NT$28 = US$1)
• Full academic support from Head Office and Schools
• A week of training with other new teachers to Taiwan
• Excellent welfare support including accommodation assistance
• Full resources and materials for teaching ESL
• Opportunities to teach full range of ages, levels and class types
• Paid outward flight
• Western management
• unpaid holidays up to 14 days per year
• Taiwan’s excellent National Health Insurance sponsored by your school
• Average savings for the year are over NT$100,000
• Candidates MUST be TESOL, CELTA qualified or equivalent
• A graduate (with a full university degree)
• A UK/Irish/US/Canadian/NZ/Australian/RSA Native English speaker
• No teaching experience necessary
• Sociable, positive and hard working
• Culturally inquisitive
• Looking for a challenge
Just got your TESOL and ready to explore the world? Or, perhaps you are an experienced teacher who is looking for a professional institution where you can excel?
Come to Taiwan and teach at a well-established and respected GLOBAL SCHOOL. The experience will more than exceed your expectations of teaching abroad.
Taiwan is an undiscovered and largely untraveled destination; it surprises many with its emerging appearance as a fast moving Asian country.
As a tropical island it boasts diverse landscapes and excitement for all who have the fortune to live and work there. From the culturally specific hot springs and night markets to hiking trails, beaches and city life, it is a gentle fusion of east meets west.
This particular chain offers qualified EFL teachers a challenging and rewarding experience unsurpassed by other chains. It offers a better than average benefit package including reimbursed airfare and an opportunity to teach extra hours. Therefore, your potential to save money is even greater. Also, the professional and western-trained school management offers a great deal in teacher support, from arrival through to additional advanced training.
For the first six months of the contract period teachers are paid a guaranteed 80 teaching hours per month. However, most teachers teach more than the minimum 80 hours and average about 100 hours per month, so the average earning per month is NT$55,000.
We are looking for a fun and energetic teacher who has experience and enthusiasm for teaching young ages up to 7 years old.
Taoyuan City, where the International Airport is, is only about 30 min. away from Taipei City. The city is a good sized one, fully equipped with several large shopping malls, good coffee shops and bars, and, due to a large number of overseas workers employed at local factories, also boasts several cheap South Asian eateries. Many people choose to live in Taoyuan and commute to work in Taipei because the cost of living is significantly lower this way. It is an ideal place to live if you are seeking to save money while not being far from city comforts.
To apply for this position, please do the following:
1. Go here to find out how to become ACI’s member and send us your application: http://www.asianconsultants.com/register-with-aci/
2. Follow the steps, and apply immediately, as this job is URGENT START!
3. Subject of your email application should read: “SESS-FirstName-LastName”
Qualified candidates will be contacted IMMEDIATELY.
^ ^ ^ ^ WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!! ^ ^ ^ ^
Asian Consultants International
Email: email@example.com Tel: +886 2 2764 5784
Facebook: www.facebook.com/asianconsultants Twitter: http://twitter.com/aci_tw