ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Languagelab.com - United States
Qualified & Experienced EFL /ESL teachers
LANGUAGELAB.COM IS TEACHING PEOPLE FROM 75 COUNTRIES ALL OVER THE WORLD ... FACE TO FACE IN A VIRTUAL WORLD. ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
We are looking for progressive and ambitious teachers of English to work with Languagelab.com - at the forefront of education in virtual worlds. With a partnerships with Pearson Education and many other leading education organisations, teaching at Languagelab.com is an innovative and cutting edge way for you to take your teaching to the next level.
If you ...
- have a creative urge to explore teaching beyond the classroom walls
- have a positive disposition to using technology in support of teaching and a proven ability to learn new skills in this area
- have a fast and reliable broadband internet connection.
- are available to teach at least 10 hours per week
then we are interested in talking to you.
We currently require10 hours or more per week between (2pm and 7pm PDT/ 10pm- 3am GMT) however we are recruiting for all time zones.
Teachers should be able to teach 2 hours on a Saturday or Sunday between 2pm and 7pm PDT/10pm- 3am GMT every other weekend.
However teachers from all time zones will be considered and schedules are flexible.
In order to be able to teach in Languagelab, you must complete a period of training. The training is free but involves a commitment of 6 hours over a period of a few weeks. The aim of the course to enable candidates to teach in a virtual world context. We expect many candidates will be competent to take on paid work prior to completing the full course and if you have virtual world experience there is a fast track training option.
Join the leading language teaching organisation teaching English in a virtual world.
- 2 years experience teaching the language after qualification. Note 1 - 2 years may be acceptable if you have been teaching with a high quality institution
- Recognised qualification in EFL / ESL
- IT literate (and have telephone, computer, broadband internet connection)
- Business experience, IELTS, TOEFL, CAE and FCE experience is highly-valued.
Salary & Benefits
- All posts are part-time.
- Teach between 10 and 20 hours per week from your own home.
- Combine this with your existing commitments
- Flexible earning opportunities at competitive rates. Salary details available on application
- Personally and professionally hugely developmental - ongoing teacher development and research opportunities
- A very stimulating professional environment - product development roles available