ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Online English Teacher - United States
Dma Language Associates established its first Online School in Taiwan in 2006. Our courses provide One-on-One online English learning through real-time interaction with qualified English speaking language instructors. Our programs are designed to enhance students listening and speaking skills and our study plans are tailored to the specific needs and goals of each individual learner.
We are accepting applications for online ESL teachers. You will be able to work anywhere in the world. Full training on our Online Tutoring software and teaching skill will be given. Classes use our textbooks, material, some website information if necessary.
- Must be a native English speaker or near-native English speaker with American accent
- Teaching experience preferred- Some semblance of business backgrounds expected
- Be able to teach at least 20-25 hours of classes per week (7AM-11:50AM EST on weekdays and some other slots on weekends )
- Reliable, high-speed Internet connection and quiet working space from home.
- Good comfort level with online applications & technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or above – TESL, ESL, TESOL certificate holder is desirable
If you are interesting in this position, please send your resume to us, or visit our website www.dma1on1.com , apply today!