ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
Taichung Public School - Taiwan
SALARY & WELFARE
1. Pay is NT$62,717 per month
2. Housing allowance NT5,000 per month
3. Airfare reimbursement NT$40,000
4. End of contract performance bonus: Equivalent to one-month salary
5. Paid holidays: Chinese new year (one-week more or less) and other national holidays in accordance with the school calendar
6. National laborer insurance and health insurance provided
7. Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC): the school will help you apply for it
1. Contract period: Aug. 16th, 2011 to Jun. 30, 2012
2. Work hours: Monday to Friday, AM08:00 ~ PM16:00.
3. Students’ age: 7~12 (Elementary school level)
4. Size of class: 25~40 kids
Send your CV with photo, copy of diploma, teaching license/certificate to Maria / email: recruit03(at)de-wey.com.tw for the evaluation, and the valid passport photo page for verification of documents – once qualified, there will be a phone interview.