ESL Teacher: NEVER send bank details, credit card info etc. to employers. Watch out for positions that sound "to good to be true". If you see a job that looks like a SCAM or have received emails from potential employers that seem "fishy". Please CONTACT US. We will research it for you and will post the info for all other ESL teachers.
universe american school - Taiwan
Our school is seeking for teachers to fill in the positions now.
Following is our job post. If you are interested in it or have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Teach Children in Taiwan
Kindergarten & Elementary teachers required
12-month full-time teaching position
Universe-American Language School is searching for two teachers to join us. Schools provides an English-immersion kindergarten & Elementary program for children, ages 3 to 10. Similar to a North American kindergarten, each teacher is responsible for his or her own classroom.
Students are grouped by age and the number of students never exceeds 16 per class.
We do not offer a bilingual program.
Our school prepares children to become successful learners and confident English communicators.
Our Evening English Program ) provides overtime income.
Students are 8 to 12 years in age. Our evening classes emphasize English for communicative purposes and give students a headstart of the reading
and writing skills they will need when they begin junior high school.
1. Native English-speaker .
2. An under graduate degree from a recognized college or university.
3. A positive, professional attitude and a genuine desire to teach children.
4. A willingness to work as part of a team to promote a spirit of learning.
1. NT $50,000-60,000 per month (base salary not including overtime payment US $1=NT $30)
2. Paid national holidays.
3. Excellent health insurance .
4. Airport Pick up.
5. Working permit and Resident Visa
6. Free first two weeks furnished accommodation and assistance in setting up a bank account.
7. Bunus of NT$20000 after contract completed
8. Supportive Staff and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
To APPLY, please provide:
1. Current CV
2. Recent photo
3. Copy of the first page of your passport
4. Documents may be faxed or e-mailed (MS Word, TXT or HTML file
formats only) All applications will be accepted in confidence. We
thank all those who apply but advise that we will reply only to those
Please address all inquiries and applications to Miss Bunny Lu
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : 886-5-2789850
Add : 219 Min Goaw Road, Chia-Yi City, Taiwan
Contact Person : Ms Bunny Lu
Position : Director
Phone : 886-5-2781880
Fax : 886-5-2789850