High school ESL teachers in Fuzhou, starting from September 1st, 2016.
Up to 25 teaching hours per week with 40 minutes per teaching hour (classroom lectures, office time, student tutorial, invigilation, etc.)
High school students, aging from 16-18 years old. 20-50 students in each class.
Oral English, Listening, TOEFL (speaking, listening, writing, vocabulary, reading, etc.), Western Civilization, American History, American Culture, etc.
Qualification & Requirements:
1. Native speaker
2. Bachelor Degree or above
3. Hold teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL or CELTA)
4. Have related teaching experience
Compensation & Benefits:
1. Salary: attractive base salary plus 1,000 RMB bonus per month
2. Housing: 2,000 RMB allowance
3. Flight Allowance: 8,000 RMB upon expiration of the contract
4. Holidays: paid winter vacation and summer holiday allowance
5. Work visa, residence permit, foreign expert certificate
6. Life (Medical) Insurance
1. Complete Resume
2. Teaching certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
3. Degree certificate
4. Passport information page
5. Other supportive documents, such as recommendation letters
Thank you for your interests!