INTERESTED IN TEACHING ESL IN SOUTH KOREA?
We are presently seeking qualified teachers for prestigious private school clients to begin in 1-4 from the time of application. Our client-schools are all reputable and employee Korjob teachers at the current time. Salaries, benefits packages and facilities are optimum. COUPLES AND SINGLES WELCOME Deadline for applicants: Dec. 31st, 2016
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE:
– We provide free consultation sessions for all applicants
– We have been in business since 2002.
– As ex-teachers ourselves, we represent the interests of ours.
– We transcend the language and cultural barriers for you.
– We support our applicants to the end of their contract.
– We have positions for singles and for couples.
Location: Seoul, Korea
Salary: $2,300/mth (3% tax) + low cost of living and PERKS
Teaching age group: kinder/elementary
School days of operation: Mon – Friday
Teaching hours: 30 hours per week.
Days of Operation: Mon – Friday
Starting Date Early 2017
# Foreign Teachers: SEVERAL
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
-One-Year Bonus and Pension Bonus provided
-Vacation Days: two weeks paid vacation + 15 stat. holidays (paid)
-Medical Insurance: 50/50 shared with the school
-Type of Housing: Furnished APT close to the school (couple-sized)
– An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum)
Note: Education and English majors preferred
– Teaching experience/certificate preferred
– An open mind and good communication skills