- RMB 15,000 – RMB 16,000 per month (excluding whatever the candidate will earn in part time jobs tutoring children after school hours)
- Low tax rate: Your salary is from RMB 15000 – RMB 16000 monthly salary, candidate only pays RMB 885 per month in China taxes.
- Upon completion of the contract (1 year), we reimburse the candidate for a 2-way plane ticket to and from with fixed amount. (Only for coming from overseas)
- Provide accommodation in campus with colleagues
- Provide meals from Monday to Friday,
- We arrange the working visa for the candidate
- From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand )
- 4 year University degree is a MUST
- Holding teaching experience – TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- 2-years or above teaching experience required
- Monday – Friday: 8AM – 4:30PM
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- As an English teacher, you’ll work around 30 teaching class / week. Teachers can teacher extra class and earn extra salary.
- The class duration is 35 minutes / class
- 20 days annual leave
- All days off according to Public holidays in China
About the job
- We are looking for a number of foreigners to teach in an international kindergarten in China. This job is perfect for all graduates students (including freshly qualified ones) who wish to work and travel to the orient.
- Applicants will be expected to be English class teachers for children 2-6 years old.
- Working Location: Dongguan, Guangdong Province, PRC
Frequency Asked Questions by Teachers
- Where is the school located ?
Dongguan city, Guangdong province
- What is class size ?
26 – 30 students
- What about class duration ?
35 minutes / class
- How about working hours for teacher?
Around 30 classes / week
- Do teachers have a chance to earn extra salary ?
Yes. We appreciate teachers who want to do extra classes
- How many campuses in China ?
We have 2 campuses in China: Primary school and Kindergarten
- For kindergarten: 3-6 years old – we have 5 native teachers
- Primary school student – we have 6 – 7 native teachers
- As a teacher, do i have a choice to choose which campus to work in China ?
- Yes. You can choose Primary school or kindergarten school
- We are hiring for both positions in 2 school
- What about housing?
You will get a free dorm room at the campus to stay. So you don’t need to rent your own apartment
- What if i want my own apartment ?
Our staffs can help you to find one apartment
- How much for the apartment – western style in Dongguan, Guangdong Province, PRC ?
Around 1,000 – 1,500 RMB
- How many teacher renew their contract with York School in China ?
- We have 7 native teachers and 6 of them did renew their contract with us last year
- How long has York school been around ?
- York School in Hong Kong has been around for 30 years
- York School in China has been around for 20 years
- Is English the main subject at York School ?
- Yes. The majority is English. We also have Math and other science
14.How about York School in Hong Kong ?
- We have 10 campuses in Hong Kong already
- They are kindergarten campuses
- At this time we don’t have opening position in Hong Kong
How to Apply
- Please attach your CV, a photo of your degree, a photo of your teaching certificate, and a photo of your passport to our email: email@example.com . We don’t process application without these document.
- Please provide your phone number and country code in your email so we can call you as soon as we receive your application.
- Please provide your Skype ID in your email so we can do video interview with you.