Sithammarat Suksa School English Programme, located in Nakhonsithammarat Province, Thailand, is seeking one new teacher to start immediately.
Grade 2 Homeroom Teacher: this teacher will teach math English and science to 7-8 year-olds.
- Native-English speaker (USA, Canada, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- Bachelors’ degree
Preferred but not required:
- Teaching degree
- Teaching experience
- Starting salary 30,000-35,000 Thai baht per month (based on qualifications and experience) with yearly raises
- Optional airfare reimbursement after 90 days (teachers may choose 2,000 THB extra salary instead)
- Medical/prescription drug insurance (20,000 THB)
- Yearly bonus (26,000THB)
- Free buffet Lunch provided at school
- 5-6 weeks paid holidays per year (up to 12 weeks if you renew for a second year)
- Wifi and air-conditioning in classrooms and staff rooms
- School computers and projectors for you to use
- In house training programs
- Assistance getting settled in Thailand/Nakhon
Full details at http://www.epamc.com/recruitement/
Sithammarat Suksa School – EPAMC, is a prestigious Christian school in Nakon Si Thammarat, Thailand,that was founded in 1901. We are looking for responsible, positive, motivated teachers to join our English Program Staff. Sithammarat Suksa is a well-established school with over 5,000 students from Nursery School through grade 12. The English Program was started in 2001, and is continuing to grow and improve in size, quality and reputation. We currently have 4 campuses and a foreign staff of more than 40 from the US, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the UK. Our EP classes are all under 30 students, and we offer a friendly and supportive environment, a beautiful tree-lined campus adjacent to a large city park, newly built swimming facilities, 4 pools, fitness rooms and much more. Look for us at EPAMC.COM. We have the best benefits and compensation packages in our area.
Our city, Nakon Si Thammarat, is an ancient trading capital with most modern western conveniences: internet, satellite TV, pizza and McDonalds. Renting a house can be done for about 15% of monthly salary, leaving plenty to experience local culture in our medium-sized, non-touristic Thai city. Both beaches and mountains are a short drive away, and the famous tourist meccas of Samui, Ko Pa Ngan, Krabi and Phuket are close enough for a weekend getaway.
For more information see our webpage
How to apply: All applications should be submitted by email with the job title as the subject line.
Please include the following when applying:
- a cover letter stating why you would make a great member of our team.
- FULL resume/CV
- email addresses for 3 references
- email address for one or more close family members.
- a recent photograph.
- a scanned copy of your passport information page (the photo page)
- a copy of your degree and transcripts (For VISA purposes).
If any of the above documents are not available right away, please place your application without them, but be sure to indicate this in your email or cover letter.
Only short-listed candidates will receive a reply.