Finding teaching jobs abroad has never been easier! Global Teacher Recruitment is an international teacher recruitment agency for schools and learning centres in Asia. We help teachers to find teaching jobs in a safe and easy way.
Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity? Work in a fun and energetic environment as an English teacher in the leading learning centres in Hong Kong, Macau or China. You will be teaching a variety of English classes to students aged between 3-12 years old in a fun and engaging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Plan and implement lessons, crafts, and activities.
- Administer student progress reports to parents.
- Organise and prepare necessary class materials (all resources provided.)
- Full visa cost, processing and sponsorship provided.
- Optional staff accommodation provided.
- Approximately 28 days paid annual leave per year.
- Paid training period provided on arrival.
- Working 5 days a week with a maximum of 30 hours of teaching.
- Small class sizes- between 4-8 students.
- Permanent in-country support team.
- End of contract flight reimbursement/bonus.
- Locations: Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Required certificates: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate (100 hours or over.)
- Level of education required: Bachelor’s degree.
- Some teaching experience required for particular locations.
- Passionate about working with children.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Team player.
- Native-proficiency speaker of English.