- A native speaker.
- With a Bachelor degree or higher.
- Teacher needs to have government- issued teaching certificate from US, CAN, AUS, UK, SA, and NZ.
- Salary from BA NT$62,720, MA $69,965, Dr. $73,025/monthly.
- End of contract Performance bonus: 1 month salary.
- Housing subsidy NT$ 5,000 (single), NT10,000 (with family) every month.
- NT$40,000 Airfare reimbursement (One way)
- Nation laborer insurance and health insurance Provide.
- Work permit & Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) provided.
- Free Airport pickup
- Assist to find the accommodation.
- Working Time: Monday to Friday.
- Working hours: AM 08:30 to PM 16:00
- Student’s age: 7~16 (elementary level or junior high level)
- Size of class: 5~15 kids.
Matsu islands locates like chessboard, with abundant diversified coast, on the island there are mountains, the borders of the island are rocks, or pools, or white sand, in the ocean enriches a fish resource, and the source of long time changes of human, which are all precious educational materials.
Email a detailed CV, a copy of passport, a copy of BA/BS and higher degree diploma, and two references with contact email and/or phone number.
Contact person: Webber Wu
Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/esldewey/